NELSD Facilities Project
The Northeastern community voted in May 2018 to invest in students, education and the future through the construction of two new preschool through 12th grade campuses in the district.
The state will contribute about $41 million toward the $118 million project through the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission.
One campus will be on property adjacent to the current South Vienna school to the north and west. The second campus will be located on property to the south and east of the current Kenton Ridge High School.
Ruetschle Architects has been selected as the architect for the project. The Construction Manager At-Risk is Shook-Touchstone.
*NEW* Building Drawings
NEW drawings for the PK-12 Northeastern and Kenton Ridge buildings.
Community Meetings and Updates
- April 2020 Facilities Project Update
- January 30, 2020 Community Meeting Presentation
Presentation for the January 30, 2020 Community Meeting Presentation
- October 23, 2019 Facilities Project Update
- August 19, 2019 Facilities Project Update
- July 14, 2019 Facilities Project Update
- April 3, 2019 Community Meeting
- October 29, 2018 Community Meeting