Skip To Main Content
Bus Rider Rules
- Pupils shall arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Pupils must wait in a location clear of traffic and away from where the bus stops.
- Behavior at the school bus stop must not threaten life, limb or property of any individual.
- Pupils must go directly to an available or assigned seat so the bus may safely resume motion.
- Pupils must remain seated keeping aisles and exits clear.
- Pupils must observe classroom conduct and obey the driver promptly and respectfully.
- Pupils must not use profane language.
- Pupils must refrain from eating and drinking on the bus except as required for medical reasons.
- Pupils must not possess or use tobacco on the bus.
- Pupils must not have alcohol or drugs in their possession on the bus except for prescription medication required for a student.
- Pupils must not throw or pass objects on, from or into the bus.
- Pupils may carry on the bus only objects that can be held in their laps.
- Pupils must leave or board the bus at locations to which they have been assigned unless they have parental and administrative authorization to do otherwise.
- Pupils must not put heads or arms out of the bus windows.