For the 2022-23 school year, NELSD is partnering with FinalForms and everyone will need to create a new account where you will be able to upload the documents listed below.
The state of Ohio requires the school to have certain documents in order for a new student to register for school. New students MUST HAVE the following documentation.
- Certified Birth Certificate.
- Records of final grades received at the prior school.
- Immunization records as set forth in Section 3313.671 of the Ohio Revised Code.
- Custody papers signed by a judge.
- Proof of Residence (Lease Agreement - Utility Bill - etc...)
- Click here for the NELSD FinalForms Parent Registration Playbook to enroll a new student in the District.
- Click here to access the NELSD Student Registration.